LCD Screens – These screens are placed within the call center, break room, cafeteria, lobby, and senior management offices. The content of the reporting will depend on the location and audience.
- Call center content is skill group information;
- Break Rooms contain skill group information and agent status;
- Cafeterias might have menu information but also agent status and video content;
- Lobbies target the customers, vendors, suppliers and incoming workforce. So content is about the business and all positive, video and local news and weather;
- Senior Management offices have business related content with access to different levels of data. Contact center data is historical with drill down to real time.
Dashboards – Managers and Supervisors need to see a tremendous amount of data on the business, agents and skill groups both real time and historical information. Multiple tabs on the dashboard give the user access to the combined and summarized data immediately.
- Real time and Historical content;
- Summarized data from multiple data sources;
- Multilayer reporting from Overall status to group level down to agent level reports
Desktops – Call status awareness is critical to the business. Desktops provide agents with an alert to KPI’s and Metrics that require an immediate resolution. However, agents also need to know their overall performance to be aware of what they can work on.
- Immediate alerts for multi-channel communications: Voice, Email & Chat;
- Messaging for alerts, information, personal or group content;
- Multiple tabs of content that automatically appear on desktops;
- Minimized to the taskbar but still show critical KPI’s
- Manager mobility with real time and historical data;
- Call center performance status;
- Real time data access.
Web Based Reporting – Granular drill down reporting provides a summarized report from real time to historical data for the entire call center to groups, agents and individual historical agent performance. This type of reporting gives managers complete information about the contact center and can be used for call center justifications.
- Collaborated data from multiple data sources;
- Local and remote access for flexibility and mobility;
- Summarized performance reporting
Email – Alerts and reports via email keep managers and IT aware of the status of the call center. When a manager is traveling an email alert can be sent out when a critical combined threshold is exceeded. Managers also receive a daily and weekly performance and status email alert.
- Remote alerts to thresholds being exceeded;
- Daily / weekly status reports;
- IT department awareness of reporting problems;
- Subject line data and notifications
Spectrum is a leading provider of Unified Contact Center Reporting. Contact Spectrum today to discuss your management level report. For more examples of reporting visit our website and the products page. http://www.specorp.com/products
Follow Spectrum Corporation:
VP Sales and Marketing
+1 713 986 8839
Post a Comment